Monday, January 31, 2011

SHTF

So I've discussed worse case scenarios, "shit hits the fan", with many people with varying perspectives on the topic and still aren't able determine where I find myself. As usually most people consider those who are always planning for the worst case to happen are those who actually desire it to happen, where other say that those who don't plan are merely disregarding the potential for a bad situation to occur and will rely upon other whom are better prepared.
Not wishing for anything in my life to drastically change I hope that nothing bad is to occur, however you can never truly know. So as of recently I have begun mapping different street and walkway routes out of my city and dailly haunts. This may seem paranoid, but like they say I would rather be prepared and not sorry then sorry and unprepared.
Now bringing this back to the blogs focus, guns are a VERY GOOD thing to have in a situation that can turn bad. I personally have stocked up around about 100 shotgun shells of various loads. This is not shoot at the nearest thing that spooks me, but to ensure that if armed deference is required that I won't hear that dread *click* at an inopportune time. Plus that stock of shells will serve me very well in case of a zombie apocalypse (which I will be talking about in the next post).

Oh and just one last thing, this is who I want to be with if S were to ever HTF