Monday, February 7, 2011

Zombie Plan

So I just finished reading the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and am now beginning to be paranoid about what will happen to me if the zombies attack. The area that I live in is heavy residential, nearly no gun ownership, sparse police department for the size of the city and a lack of fortifiable buildings. The friends that I've shared the book with have much better locations for zombie survival, but live far enough to where I'd be in  danger traveling to them. Oh well with the limited vantage points around town, with a small amount of food and ammo I'm sure I could make it to the university tower where my rifle can come into play.

The question a pose to blogger is what would you do in a situation facing large amounts of zombies where you needed to either flee or defend your-self? I'm interested in what people would come up with